How to Upload Web to Hosting Easily and Simple – So that a site can be accessed by visitors freely, usually the website must be uploaded to hosting.
If it is not uploaded, then the status is not online so it cannot be accessed. Then, how to easily upload web to hosting. Check out the following explanation:
Things to Prepare for Uploading Web to Hosting
Before uploading to hosting, users must prepare some preparations first. The goal is to make the upload process easier and faster. Here are some things to prepare:
- Choose a hosting service that is trustworthy and reliable. Create a database file to be uploaded to the website.
- Choose the upload method according to your needs and also the easiest.
- Prepare data in the form of zipping or compressed data.
- Stable internet network for the fast upload process.
How to Upload Web to Hosting
There are various ways to easily upload web into hosting. Here will be discussed how to upload via File Manager and FTP. Both methods can be done easily and simply. For a more complete way, follow the explanation below:
- Via File Manager
The first way to upload a web to hosting is by uploading the file itself into the hosting. Usually, the upload method is adjusted to what media the file will be uploaded to the hosting. Here are some steps for uploading a web via a file manager:
- Go to the CPanel menu, then on the “Files” menu select the “File Manager” option.
- After that select the public_html feature, then select the “Upload” option. Next, upload the file by selecting the “Select File” menu.
- You can also “Drag File” so that website files can move easily.
- Select the file to be uploaded to the hosting, after that the file must also be extracted before uploading it.
- The way to extract the file is by clicking the “Extract File” menu. Make sure the extracted file is in public_html storage.
- The user can see a file that will be uploaded in the public_html storage space earlier and the file is ready to be uploaded.
- Usually, the file will be uploaded automatically and can be accessed in the browser. The way to check it can be by visiting the website according to the domain address.
How to Upload Web to Hosting Via FTP
In addition to the File Manager, users can also upload via FTP. Usually, this method is most often used, because it is simple and easy. Here are some steps you can take:
- The use of FTP can use several existing applications, one of which is FileZilla. Download the app if it’s not already available on your device.
- Then open the application connected to an FTP connection, by filling in the username and password.
- Then if it is connected to an existing connection, then open the website directory that is used like WordPress. Then it can be continued by selecting public_html.
- After that, select all the existing files and move them to the right column. Don’t forget to extract the website file to be uploaded.
- Furthermore, when everything is extracted, the file is ready to be uploaded.
- Usually, the file will be uploaded automatically via public_html, the file can already be accessed via a browser.
How to Upload Web to Hosting Easily and Simple – Those are some ways to upload the web to hosting using simple and easy methods. Users can use the method above if they want to upload website files to the hosting.
Make sure the method used is correct and in accordance with the procedure.